- Board Responsibilities
- Prior Board Participation
Adele C. Oliva
- Joined Quaker Partners as Partner in May 2007
- Previously: Partner at Apax Partners where she co-led the US Healthcare Group, focusing on specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Prior to joining Apax in 1997, held positions in marketing and business development with Baxter Healthcare’s Cardiovascular and I.V. Systems divisions. Worked at CoreStates Financial Corp. as a commercial lending officer and senior financial analyst.
- Board Responsibilities: NovaSom, NY Digital Health Accelerator, PreCision Dermatology and Semprae Laboratories
- Prior Board Participation: Ascent Healthcare Solutions (acquired by Stryker), EKR Therapeutics, ESP Pharma (acquired by Protein Design Labs), Esprit Pharma (acquired by Allergan), Prometheus Labs (acquired by Nestle’) and SkinMedica
- Other: Ewing Marion Kauffman Fellow, Board of Visitors Saint Joseph's University Business School, Founding President and Executive Board Member of Private Equity Women Investor Network (PE WIN), Forbes Midas List 2012, Forbes Top 5 Female Venture Capitalists 2012
- Education: B.Sc. in Finance from St.Joseph University, M.B.A. in Marketing from Cornell University where she was awarded an Albert Fried Fellowship, Graduate of Kauffman Fellows Class 3.