Andrew F. Khouri
- Joined Quaker Partners as an Analyst in September 2008 and promoted to an Associate in January 2011
- Previously: Consultant at Leerink Swann Strategic Advisors, a life sciences strategy consulting firm. Conducted multiple engagements for global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients. Projects included commercial assessments, clinical and development strategy, launch planning facilitation, product life cycle management and L&A due diligence. Engagements spanned numerous therapeutic areas, including oncology, rheumatology, neurology and infectious disease. Performed research studying the epigenetics of leukemia at Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Board Observer Responsibilities: BioLeap, NY Digital Health Accelerator and Rapid Micro Biosystems
- Other: Blueprint Health, Mentor, SEBIO BIO/Plan Competition
- Education: B.A in Biology from Harvard University