- Active Responsibilities
- Prior Responsibilities
Brenda D. Gavin
- Founding Partner of Quaker Partners
- Previously: President of S.R. One, GlaxoSmithKline's venture capital arm, and general partner of EuclidSR Partners, an independent venture capital fund focused on healthcare and information technology. During her tenure with S.R. One, Dr. Gavin was responsible for dozens of venture and strategic investments, and she served as a board member or active board observer for many portfolio companies.
- Active Responsibilities: BioLeap and TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- Prior Responsibilities: Adolor, Celator Pharmaceuticals, Diasome Pharmaceuticals, MicroMass Communications, Oxis International, Sepracor (acquired by Dainippon Sumitomo), Synbiotics, Tengion, Tranzyme Pharma, and Versicor (acquired by Pfizer)
- Other: The Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority, BioAdvance, and the Penn State University Research Foundation. International Advisory Board of the Monell Institute. Former board member of the National Venture Capital Association. Former Chairman of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group.
- Education: B.S. from Baylor University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine magna cum laude from the University of Missouri, M.B.A. from the University of Texas - San Antonio