- Board Responsibilities
- Prior Board Participation
P. Sherrill Neff
- Founding Partner of Quaker Partners
- Previously: President, COO, and Director, Neose Technologies, a publicly traded life sciences company. Senior VP, Corporate Development, U.S. Healthcare, a leading publicly traded HMO. Managing Director, Investment Banking Division, Alex. Brown & Sons. Corporate Attorney at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
- Board Responsibilities: Cempra Pharmaceuticals, Intact Vascular, Neuronetics, RainDance Technologies, and Regado Biosciences
- Other Investment Responsibilities: Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Durata Therapeutics and Horizon Pharma
- Prior Board Participation: Amicus Therapeutics, Biolex, BioRexis (acquired by Pfizer) and Medmark (acquired by Walgreen Co.), and Optherion.
- Other: Board of Directors, National Venture Capital Association (NVCA); Board of Directors, Resource Capital Corporation (NYSE:RSO); Chairman, Policy Board, WXPN-FM, listener supported radio from the University of Pennsylvania. Former Chairman, Greater Philadelphia Venture Group; Former President, Pennsylvania Biotechnology Association. Former board member, University City Science Center, Biotechnology Institute, and Vesper Boat Club. Former board member of the following publicly traded companies: Neose Technologies, Jefferson Bank, The Bancorp, and Resource America.
- Education: B.A. from Wesleyan University and J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School