- Active Responsibilities
- Prior Responsibilities
Richard S. Kollender
- Joined Quaker Partners in 2003 and promoted to Partner in 2005
- Previously: Held positions in sales, marketing and worldwide business development at GlaxoSmithKline. Also served as investment manager at S.R. One where he evaluated potential investment opportunities, performed due diligence, structured and negotiated investments and worked with management teams to execute their strategies following investment. Began his career as a CPA with KPMG Peat Marwick with an emphasis on the healthcare and emerging businesses sectors.
- Active Responsibilities: Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Celator Pharmaceuticals, Horizon Pharma, Insmed, Rapid Micro Biosystems, and Tarsa Therapeutics
- Prior Board Responsibilities: Medmark (acquired by Walgreen Co.), NuPathe (acquired by Teva), Precision Therapeutics, TargetRx (acquired by ImpactRx), and Transport Pharmaceuticals
- Other: Public Policy Committee Member for Pennsylvania Bio. Advisory Committee Member for Mid-Atlantic Venture Association. Certified Public Accountant. Member of both the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants. Adjunct faculty, Lehigh University.
- Education: B.A. from Franklin and Marshall College, M.B.A. and Health Administration & Policy degrees with Honors from the University of Chicago.