Adele Cirone Oliva
- Joined Quaker BioVentures as Partner in June 2007
- Previously: Partner at Apax Partners where she co-led the US Healthcare Group, focusing on specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Prior to joining Apax in 1997, held positions in marketing and business development with Baxter Healthcare’s Cardiovascualr and I.V. Systems divisions. Worked at CoreStates Financial Corp. as a commercial lending officer and senior financial analyst.
- Current Board Responsibilities: EKR Therapeutics, Esprit Pharma, Prometheus Labs, and SkinMedica
- Prior Board Participation: Ascent Healthcare Solutions, ESP Pharma, and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals
- Other: Ewing Marion Kauffman Fellow
- Education: B.Sc. in Finance from St. Joseph University, an M.B.A. in Marketing from Cornell University where she was awarded an Albert Fried Fellowship.