P. Sherrill Neff
- Founding Partner of Quaker BioVentures
- Previously: President, COO, and Director of Neose Technologies, a publicly traded life sciences company. Senior VP, Corporate Development at U.S. Healthcare, a leading publicly traded HMO. Managing Director in the investment banking division of Alex. Brown & Son. Corporate attorney at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
- Current Board Responsibilities: Amicus Therapeutics, Biolex Therapeutics, Neuronetics, Optherion and Regado Biosciences
- Board Observer Responsibilities: Argolyn
- Prior Board Participation: BioRexis Pharmaceutical Corporation and Medmark
- Other: Former Chairman of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group, Former President of the Pennsylvania Biotechnology Association. Currently board member for Resource Capital Corporation (NYSE:RSO), University City Science Center, Biotechnology Institute, and the Policy Board of WXPN. Former board member of following publicly traded companies: Resource America, The Bancorp, Jefferson Bank, Neose Technologies.
- Education: B.A. from Wesleyan University and J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School